Know the New Hiking How-tos
maintain trails, offer guided hikes, and more.
Outdoor Promise is a 501c3 nonprofit organization whose mission is to increase exposure and interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (S.T.E.M.) for urban disadvantaged youth by integrating the study of S.T.E.M. concepts and the exploration of the natural world.
The Outdoors Club is a non-profit volunteer-run organization that engages in hiking, nature and educational city walking tours of varying difficulty.
Organized in 1991 to promote the sport of hiking, camaraderie, physical fitness, and an appreciation of the wilderness, nature, and local history.
Rock Lodge is 145 acres of paradise situated in the Highlands of New Jersey, only 40 miles from Manhattan.
Our Mission: "Maintaining the Past *** Preserving the Future"
We are a community of SASQUATCH-lovin' trail runners and hikers. Our goal is to provide FUN events for all ages, paces and abilities!
Renew or Enroll Your Club with the Trail Conference
Club membership in the Trail Conference supports trail work and trail protection in our region.
Member Club Benefits:
- Enjoy a complimentary Trail Walker subscription for your President and delegates
- Promote your group's website to over 2 million hikers on nynjtc.org
- Distribute your group's hike to over 13,000 readers of the Trail Walker
- Generate interest in your group with exclusive spotlights in Trail Walker
- Reserve complimentary table at Trail Conference meetings and meet our members
- Obtain low cost liability and accident insurance to help protect your group members