Responsibilities may include:
- Screening volunteer data for errors
- Inputing volunteer data to databases
- Recording and reporting all volunteer hours
- Experience with MS Excel, and database software such as MS Access and SQL Server
- Organized, responsible, and detail-oriented
- Interest in helping maintain native biodiversity in the NY-NJ region
- Professional and able to communicate with staff as needed
- Ability to work alone and in small groups
Ideal volunteers are able to work at the Trail Conference headquarters in Mahwah, NJ at least 4 hours/week. Additional hours may be done in the office or remotely.
After a brief introduction to the goals of the program, training will be largely on-the-job with staff available to answer any questions as they arise.
Applicants must be 18 years or older.
Contribute to the long term goals and efforts of the Invasives Strike Force to protect our native plants and animals!